TEAM ACE PROFESSIONAL HANDLING
Box 656, Osgoode, K0A 2W0
Client Name _____________________________________________________________________________
Telephone # _____________________ W ____________________ E-Mail __________________________
Dog’s Name __________________________________ Retainer Amount Received ___________________
The Handler agrees to provide handling services for the above named client subject to the following conditions:
1) The handler will exercise due care and precautions at all times, but will not be held responsible for escape, self-inflicted damage, theft, injury inflicted by other animals, illness, loss or any other unavoidable occurrences.
2) All dogs will be shown personally, except under circumstances beyond the handler’s control, at which time it is understood that another competent handler of the handler’s choosing will replace the handler.
3) All charges with respect to handling fees, bonuses, traveling expenses, entries, shipping fees, veterinary work, medications or special diets are the client’s responsibility.
4) Entries will be the responsibility of the client unless prior arrangements are made.
5) All Cash awards will be retained by the handler.
6) All fees must be paid in full before the dog is released to the client. 5% of the total due will be added after 30 days of the date of the invoice and be applied to the cumulative balance due every 30 days thereafter.
7) A $25.00 Charge will be assessed for all NSF Checks and client will be put on a Cash Only basis.
8) Clients cancelling bookings, including missed entries, after the closing date of a show are responsible for the handling fees.
___________ ______________________________________ _____________________________
Date Client’s Signature Agents Signature